Wednesday 14 December 2011

Photos from my dog walks!

I often take my camera with me when I take my dog for a walk in the woods near to where we live. I generally take lots of photos in the hope that they will inspire future work projects. I love finding small details and capturing them on camera. I took these shots one sunny Autumn morning:


I thought this funghi particularly beautiful and I liked the velvety texture


I really liked the array of colours displayed on this rusty fence post


Here, I liked how the wire was wrapped around the fence post

Then a few days ago I was out early and could see lots of spiders webs, normally invisible but today displayed for all to see due to the early morning dew:




I really like the fragility and beautiful structure of spider's webs. They are something from nature that we take for granted and are easily passed by as we carry on with our busy lives. The fragilility of the structures remind me of the delicate structures I am producing at the moment with fabric and porcelain slip.

No comments:

Post a Comment